About Reading PSC
Reading Palestine Solidarity Campaign (Reading PSC) is an affiliated branch of the National PSC which was founded in 1982.
We support the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination, and believe Palestinians have a right enshrined in International law to return to their own towns, villages and land.
We oppose all forms of racism, including anti-Jewish prejudice.
- Public meetings, including speakers from Palestine
- Film showings
- Demonstrations, protests and rallies
- Media work
- Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign work
- Selling PSC merchandise, fair trade goods and handicrafts from Palestine
- Fundraising for the PSC campaign and NGO work in Palestine
- Twinning and friendship links with communities in Palestine
Monthly Branch Meeting
We hold a Branch meeting on the 3rd Thursday of the month at the Reading International Solidarity Centre (RISC).
Check our Events Calendar for timings and local events that might be of interest to you.
Your membership is vital for us to continue our work. Become part of a mass movement for peace and justice for the Palestinian people.
Plenty of other ways to contact us on our ‘Contact Us’ page…
List of Other PSC Branches
(for an up to date list please visit National PSC’s Branches page…)
|London||Rest of UK|