The campaign for justice for the Palestinians is growing.
Help us to build a new mass anti-Apartheid movement for Palestine.
Your donations will help us to:
- Lobby parliament
- Increase public awareness
- Influence policy makers
- Run campaigns
- Provide campaign resources to individuals and organisations
We are making a difference. Thanks to PSC and the growing number of organisations and individuals taking action, public opinion is changing. People in Britain are no longer willing to tolerate the injustice perpetrated against the people of Palestine.
- 2007 saw the biggest yet lobby of parliament on Palestine, 600 people came in person to Westminster to talk to their MPs.
- Support for Palestine is growing in the trade union movement. PSC contributed to pressure on the Histradut (Israeli trade union center), which resulted in the restoration of money owed to the PGFTU (Palestinian General Federation of Trade Unions) in 2008.
- The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign is gaining momentum.
- More and more individuals are taking action – lobbying their MPs and the media, organising protests, cultural events and public meetings, and boycotting Israeli goods
- Palestinian culture is being celebrated in the UK, through music, theatre and art
As a political campaign, PSC does not have charitable status, and therefore lacks the financial advantages of being a charity. But financial support for the campaign is vital to help bring about a political solution, so that the Palestinians can determine their own future and no longer rely on international aid or charitable support.
PSC will use your donations in the most effective way possible. We punch above our weight, delivering effective campaigns with limited resources, and our level of activity is possible only due to donations, and the hard work and commitment of hundreds of volunteers.